Saturday, May 31, 2014

Shower Time

At the beginning of the month we had a shower at Aunt Nina's house for my cousin Katie who will be getting married this July - it's going to be a busy summer!  We also got to meet my cousin Christy's son Henry who was born in March.  The next day we went out for brunch to celebrate my engagement with the Klowaks.


Here is DJ and I with the results of our awesome wedding shower craft project that we put together at the restaurant!


At the end of the month, I had my wedding shower in Waukesha at the Elks Lodge.  It was great to celebrate with family and friends and we want to thank everyone for all of the wonderful gifts - good thing Lilly was there to help us open everything!  That night, the girls and I went to Hamburger Mary's for dinner and then went out to a few bars in Milwaukee and Waukesha.






No comments:

Post a Comment