Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tummy Time


We had another busy week this week - so glad that it is finally getting nice out so that we are able do more things with Isabelle outside.  We took her disc golfing in Wales a few days ago.  Isabelle has been spending lots of time at Grandma and Gido's house while DJ and I drive to Lomira to look at houses.  I will not be returning to my job at UW-Whitewater after my maternity leave ends and have accepted a director position at the Lomira Quadgraphics Community Library.  Lots of changes after working their for almost seven years, but I am very excited and we are hoping it will be a much better work situation for our family!  I don't start until May 6th so I still have a few weeks at home with Isabelle.

Isabelle has been getting more use to "tummy time" lately, but we still only last a few minutes before we get fussy.  She rolled over from her back to her tummy at Grandma and Gido's house today, but hasn't done if for DJ and I yet - hopefully soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment